Sponsor A Child

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our Palazio Austin studio unit



J and I just came back from a 2-day trip to JB. While I went to work, J caught up with his friends. Then today(Saturday), we went to see the Palazio show unit and the progress of building. We have bought a studio unit there.

So far, they have completed the piling only.This building is due to be completed in July 2011. 

Our studio unit has a little balcony. When it is completed, we hope to furnish it and rent it out to take advantage of the booming projects in Iskandar Malaysia. J and I think that maybe we can stay there for 1 or 2 nights when we take our kids to Legoland!


Post-note: I think I got the completion date wrong.  It cannot be July 2011, when the progress payment as of Jan 2011 is still at 10%.  ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment